Poseidon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidon

World of Warcraft

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barmarer, level 70 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barmarer

Barmarer, level 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Barmarer, level 70 mage   Barmarer, level 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Username: Barmarer
Class:Mage
Level: 70
Server:local Ghostalnds
Previous Guild:I am still in Azeroth Allience (I will leave them if i will find better guild and i hope Poseidon will be that guild)
Why do you want to raid with Poseidon: I am experienced Karazhan player but i am geting bored with doing it over and over and my guild isn't doing anything else, i want to do 25-mad raids so i can get more experience and have more fun.
Can you hit all our raid times(18:00) : I can't raid in mondays and tuesdays in that hours. I can raid in wednesday and thursdays from 18:00 to 23:00 and in fridayand saturday from 18:00 to 00:00, sunday i can raid from 18:00 to 23:00. If from any serious reason i wont be able to raid i will always warn raid leader that i will be absent in that day. From time to time i will have longer weekends then i will be able to raid all week from 18:00 to 00:00
Contact Information: Send me mail in game or /whispher when i will be online
Armory Link to check my gear
Back to top Go down

Barmarer, level 70 mage
Page 1 of 1